What a fabulous time J & I had with R, A & the Darlings!!!! It started out with the Circus for the Darlings & I, while R, A & J went to the movie Sex & the City - R actually liked it!!!...who wouldn't - it is a great show!!! Then we had a BBQ for RAMED with the rest of the Colorado Family and two others from Australia, J's Uncle and cousin - too much fun and too much good food!!!! Lot's of American Idol, the Darlings are awesome, they put their Auntie to shame!!! Oh yes.............La Baguette - Deliishious!!!! Loved to eat that french onion soup with you all!!!! and of course the Eclairs that R MADE us eat!!!! eeeeeeeeyum!!! The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo was incredible!!! We saw a 2 1/2 week old giraffe...................so adorable!! We fed the giraffe's $30.00's worth of crackers, it was worth every penny!!! We saw Narnia & Kung Fu Panda, made plates to commemorate this great vacation!!! The North Pole was so much fun, although we ate a delicious brunch less than an hour before, at the PANTRY, so I got sick on the first ride - I am getting so old!!!! I recovered and was able to go on the kiddie roller coaster (where the guy let us go around, about 50 times) That rocked!!!! R was the lovely assistant to the magician who made his quarter disappear and D had a red light removed from her ear!!! What a great week!!! We loved that you guys spent your summer vacation with us....................Thank you for all the fun!!! We love you soooooo much!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
T&J
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
T&J
4 comments:
That was such a fun trip! I miss you guys sooooo much! But, I am sooooooooo excited to see you guys on the 3rd!
LYMI!
Meg
It is just not as much fun doing ANYTHING without you guys. Thankfully we will see you soon! Thanks so much for the fantastic trip!
Now Matt and me need to come out and have some fun!!!! See you guys soon. Love you and miss you!! ♥ DiVina
Hi There....looks like you had a great time :) See you next time you are out here!
Post a Comment