
OMG!!!! Went to see Mamma Mia yesterday - it was fantastic!!! J & I had the opportunity to see it on Broadway in NYC on my 40th B-day - It was so amazing, it made me want to just get up from my seat and dance my little butt off!!! - This movie makes you feel the same way!!! It is a must see and I'm sure you are going to love it!!! I can already see M singing one of the songs in one of her many shows she will perform in this upcoming year (I Have a Dream). E will have to perform the (Dancing Queen), with her talented voice and her dancing ability - she will rock @ it!!!
Just wanted to wish you all a great day & hope you have a great week!!!
LYMI!!!T
3 comments:
OMG! You are such a little blogger downloading the Mama Mia pic. I'm really impressed. We love bloggin' with you.
I'm so glad to hear you loved Mama Mia. We are really excited to see it tomorrow. Should be a fun night with the girls and their friends.
I think I better get out and buy the soundtrack today.
lymi!
Anners
I am sooooooooooo excited to see MAMMA MIA! tonight! Let's see if I can keep my singing yap shut through the WHOLE movie!
LYMI!
Meg
P.S. read my comment on your post below!
I loved this movie!!!! Loved, loved, loved it!!!!! I just need to get the soundtrack now. Love you and miss you tons.
♥ DiVina
Post a Comment