OMG!!! My darling husband of 13 WONDERFUL years bought me an i-pod for our anniversary - LOVE IT!!!! I have been adding songs like crazy!!!! - I even added 5 Harry Potter books!! - I know you guys didn't think I was so computer savvy!!!!! - well, you were wrong!!!! I look forward to using this i-pod, maybe it will get me off my butt and working out!!! Thank you Husband of Mine!!!! Love ya...........Mean It!!!!! Sunday, July 27, 2008
i-pod for T !!!!
OMG!!! My darling husband of 13 WONDERFUL years bought me an i-pod for our anniversary - LOVE IT!!!! I have been adding songs like crazy!!!! - I even added 5 Harry Potter books!! - I know you guys didn't think I was so computer savvy!!!!! - well, you were wrong!!!! I look forward to using this i-pod, maybe it will get me off my butt and working out!!! Thank you Husband of Mine!!!! Love ya...........Mean It!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cool are you sistah friend! I have been using (a really old white one - possibly an original ipod) to walk with in the a.m. I download my favorite radio show Satellite Sisters (a free podcast you know). It rocks! I'm sure you rock on yours as well.
We haven't actually talked to Drew, but Dave called to let us know he made it okay. Sure do miss that guy & pray for his safe return home.
Take care.
LYMI,
Anners
i love mammam mi and the sones like are last summr or lay all your love on me or mammam mi and my favvrit slippy troa my figgrsa love d
Post a Comment