Saturday, August 30, 2008

Locks of Love!!!


Hi Everybody, this is my first blog & I wanted to tell you about my favorite subject, My Lovely & Talented Tricia! Tricia just had her hair cut & will be donating it to Locks of Love for the 5th time! Not only is my wife beautiful, but she is compassionate and giving as well! She is always thinking of others, and I know her donation will make a difference in someones life. Tricia, you inspire me everyday, I love you with all my heart! Your Jack

2 comments:

Anners said...

Woot woot! Jackie is blogging - we love it. Tricia you are simply . . . . THE BEST. I'm always so glad I know you (heck, you are my sistah) & that my girlies have you as an example of an amazing woman. You are such a kind hearted, smart, funny & beautiful soul. Love you & we can't wait to see you next weekend.

p.s. you know I love your hair that way - so cute!

Anners said...

Yeah Chuckie! Trish we love you sassy hair! Can't wait to see you!
LYMI!
Meg!