I can't even walk my dog without getting injured!! J & I took H for a little walk around the block & before we knew it, I was on the ground with H pulling me, saying "c'mon Mommie - no time to rest". Nothing broken, just a bad sprain!! I am keeping it elevated and iced like a good patient - hopefully I will be able to get off these damn crutches - they are kicking my butt!! (If I can't even walk normally, can you imagine me using these crutches) - yep, it's not pretty!! Thank God, I went to get a pedicure last Friday -I got alot of compliments on the adorable bright toenails!! Thanks to my wonderful hubby for taking such good care of me!!! Love you so much!
Friday, August 1, 2008
KLUTZ!!!!
I can't even walk my dog without getting injured!! J & I took H for a little walk around the block & before we knew it, I was on the ground with H pulling me, saying "c'mon Mommie - no time to rest". Nothing broken, just a bad sprain!! I am keeping it elevated and iced like a good patient - hopefully I will be able to get off these damn crutches - they are kicking my butt!! (If I can't even walk normally, can you imagine me using these crutches) - yep, it's not pretty!! Thank God, I went to get a pedicure last Friday -I got alot of compliments on the adorable bright toenails!! Thanks to my wonderful hubby for taking such good care of me!!! Love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Get better soon! How long will you be in crutches? I love your nails... SASSY!
LYMI!
Meg
Okay, my first thought upon seeing that picture was "cutest toes ever!". So sorry you are laid up -get better soon.
LYMI,
anners
Oh, no! At least your toes look good :) Hope you get better soon!
On No!!! Get better soon Trishy!!! We miss you and love you!!
♥ DiV
Hi Trish-
We miss you guys so much. Mac is here with me and he says "hope your foot gets better." Mason says "How is Heidi". McKenna is still sleeping, so she has no comment! Please come to Michigan soon.
Diane
Post a Comment