Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Brothers!!!

I just want to give a shout out to my wonderful, loving, funny, protective and bestest Brothers!!!! I miss them so much!!! I love spending time with them............Times have changed from when I was just a little girl - they didn't want anything to do with me.................Now they love to be with me too------------I'm like their favorite sister!!!

My late brother J, was my buddy, he would play with me when my "older" brothers thought I was a pest!!! (Me a pest..........NEVER!!!) I miss J so very much and I wish he were still here, there is definately a void in our lives without him!!!

I want my Brothers to know how proud I am of them, they are incredible Men who are loved and admired by all!!! Especially me!!! Thank you for all the love you show me~~!!!
LYMI, you "favorite" Sissy!!!!

2 comments:

Anners said...

They are the best! Great guys from an equally great family. I'm so lucky to be a part of it. Their sister is pretty awesome herself (:

Hope your ankle is healing quickly.

Anners said...

Those guys are the bestest! LOVE EM!

LYMI!
Meg

hope you're feeling better!